Cover HEA: Sweet Addiction by Maya Banks

Monday, May 2, 2011

Caro discovered a wonderful new cover-gem today and we thought we should share the pretty to make all our Mondays a bit better.  You can thank us later. *wink*

Susi: Okay I admit I'm awfully prejudiced cuz I adore this series but this one is soooo pretty and my absolute favorite in this series so far. I love how everything is just in sync with each other. The background just looks stylish but it didn't steal the attention from what's really importnat: the gorgeous woman. I love her pose and is it weird if I say I have panty-envy? And the pearls are just perfect even though I think that HAS to hurt. LOL But it's pretty and I love it. And I really want to nap on that carpet right now. *g* Love this cover!

Caro:  Oh they used one of my personal pic for a cover!!! yeah right *wink* I kinda wish I looked this good though lol.  I can't stop staring at this cover! I agree it's really pretty. Everything's gorgeous about it, the model is perfect, the colors are enticing. You're right Susi the carpet thingy does make me want to roll on it too! *g* Is it weird that this cover makes me want to touch her silken skin? LOL Well admit it, it does look silky! (and pelt-free *wink at Susi*)

Susi: *tries not to touch the nearly naked woman*

What do you think about this one?

12 comments:

Jools said...

I love this cover and I LOVE the series too... oddly enough my review of Sweet Temptation posted on my blog today! Spooky!

I am waiting for Sweet Possession to get here, but that cover is fab, you are right, it makes you want to touch the book!

Sparklybearsy said...

Ohhh that is GORGEOUS!! i too have pantie envy!! And now i have an urge to wear pearls lol!!

MrsMixx said...

@Minx I still need to read this series. Every time I see the covers I want to read them ASAP but never find the time. I need to bump it on top of my list of TBR!
*g* I so knew I wasn't the only one who wanted to touch *g*

@Sprarklybearsy You know...the first thing I thought when I saw this cover was 'Damn if those pearls get tangled they'll never be able to untangle them' LOL <==practical me in action ;)

SusiSunshine said...

@Minxy Really? Ohhhh will check it out now! ;)

@Sparklybearsy I knew you would understand me! LOL

Blodeuedd said...

Lol, you two ;)
I want her underwear..now that sounds wrong, lol, thye just look pretty

MrsMixx said...

@Blodeuedd *g* You know I take pleasure in making people say things like 'I'd touch her' or 'I want her panties' Teeheee Muahahahahaha

SusiSunshine said...

@Blodeuedd We started a round of panty envy. LOL One of my life goals achieved! ;)

Jools said...

*puts hand up* I have pant envy too

Mandi said...

WANT!!!!!

SusiSunshine said...

@Minx LOL You and your panties ;)

@Mandi Me too. It's so pretty and probably also durty *g*

Alisha (MyNeedToRead) said...

Dangit, Maya Banks gets all the best covers! This one is one of the best...simple, but says a whole lot.

SusiSunshine said...

@Alisha I agree it soooo pretty. *stares at woman again*

Post a Comment

Stats

Book Lovers Inc.

All the HEAs

3 1/2 stars (1) 4 1/2 stars (1) 4 stars (1) about happy books (1) Allie Beckstrom (1) Allison Brennan (1) Ann Aguirre (2) Anne Stuart (2) Annemarie Hartnett (3) audiobooks (1) baby (2) bags (2) ballwinder (1) Bethany Kane (1) BLI (3) Blodeuedd (1) Blood and Shadows (1) Bolero (1) Book Addiction (1) Book Lovers Inc (4) books (1) Cardigan (5) Carolyn Jewel (1) charlotte Featherstone (1) Chevry (1) Christina Henry (1) covers (6) cowboys (1) craziness (1) Cynthia Eden (1) Darynda Jones (1) Daybreak (2) Deidre Knight (2) Devon Monk (1) diy (1) DNF (1) Earworm of the Week (4) Emma Holly (1) Erin McCarthy (1) erotica (7) eurovision (1) FO Friday (4) Gena Showalter (1) Guest HEAs (3) guest review (1) guestposting (1) hat (1) historical (1) Ilona Andrews (2) inez kelley (2) J.D. Robb (1) Jaci Burton (3) Jean Brashear (1) Jill Sorenson (1) Joely Sue Burkhart (5) Joey W. Hill (1) Julia Barrett (7) Karen MacInerney (1) Keri Arthur (2) Kevin Hearne (1) Kirsten Kapur (1) knitting (8) Kresley Cole (1) Krista D. Ball (1) Lauren Dane (4) Lea closetreader (1) Leanna Renee Hieber (1) Leslie Parrish (1) Lexi Ryan (2) Linda Howard (1) Linda Jones (1) LIsa Kleypas (1) Lorelei James (1) Lucani Lovers (3) Malabrigo Yarn (1) Marked Series (3) Maya Banks (6) megan hart (5) Middlemarch Mates (1) Moira Rogers (8) monthly HEAs (4) Olivia Cunning (1) originally posted at The Geeky Bookworm (86) Paris (1) play by play (1) review (94) Richelle Mead (1) Riley Jenson (2) Robert E. Crull (1) Robyn Carr (2) Rough Riders (1) S.J. Day (3) Sara Brookes (1) Saskia Walker (1) Shannon McKelden (1) shawls (7) Shelley Munro (1) Sherry Thomas (1) Shiloh Walker (2) Sirantha Jax (2) Southern Arcana (3) Stacia Kane (1) Star Runner (1) steeking (1) Stephanie Julian (4) Stephen West (3) Stilettos INC (2) Susi (3) Sweet Series (3) Sydney Somers (1) Taygete (1) Teal Ceagh (3) The Connaghers (2) The Edge Series (1) The House of Rohan (1) The Travises (1) Tina Donahue (2) Tracey O'Hara (1) tracy cooper-posey (1) Victoria Dahl (4) WIP (5) WIP Wednesday (6)

Popular Posts

  © On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 Modified by SusiSunshine   © Secret HEA Society 2010

Back to TOP