Audio Bliss

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Susi:
I just finished Witness in Death by J.D. Robb last night. That one might be one of my favorites in this series so far. I liked the moral dilemma Eve faces in this one and well I can’t say much on the whys but it really touched me. Also the emotional development of Eve’s and Roarke’s relationship was wonderful to see and Peabody finally gets more time for her story. And as always the narration was extraordinary. *g* I’m so hooked on this series.

After that cuz I was riled up and couldn’t sleep I started Tricked by Kevin Hearne and I so missed Atticus. He’s hilarious and made me snort and giggle in bed. I even woke bf once and he was so rolling his eyes at me. Well he actually is only jealous- I’m sure. Not far in on that one yet but I’m pretty sure it will rock.


Caro:

I started way too many audiobooks at the same time once again LOL I only JUST started Immortal in Death by J.D. Robb (yes Susi infected me with the In Death syndrome). The narrator is AWESOME!!! I was despairing over ever being able to read this (huge-ass) series and Audiobooks made it happen! But I stopped listening so I could start Tricked!!! Squeeeeeeeeeee! I miss Atticus and Oberon. I’m super excited. The narrator is so good I can’t have enough of his voice. I can’t stop laughing at his Oberon voice. I’m not listening much these days so it’ll take me some time to finish both. =P

I also have 2 other audiobooks started...Virgin River by Robyn Carr and Third Grave Dead Ahead by Darynda Jones. So as you see be it books, audiobooks, or knitting projects...I always start too many at a time. This is eye opening lol

What are you listening to right now?
Have you read or listened to any of these books?

2 comments:

Aurian said...

I really don't like audiobooks, perhaps if I were crafting something and then listening to one would work. But at the moment, no. I can read faster than they can talk, and my mind tends to wander when I have to listen, meaning I would miss a lot.
I do love the JD Robb books, and eagerly await all the new ones. I have also read the Kevin Hearne books, and this one is a good one as well. I have read the first one and a half Darynda Jones books, the second one is on its way to me. Robyn Carr is still on my wishlist.

MrsMixx said...

@Aurian I really loved the first 2 In Death books and I can't wait to get up to date with the series. Bwhahaha Not sure when I will ever succeed.
Susi on the other hand gobbles them down and I'm starting to think she'll be done by December!

I have mixed feelings about the Darynda series. They are hilarious but I dislike the hero. So it's hard to get into the romance part LOL But they are hilarious *g*

Post a Comment

Stats

Book Lovers Inc.

All the HEAs

3 1/2 stars (1) 4 1/2 stars (1) 4 stars (1) about happy books (1) Allie Beckstrom (1) Allison Brennan (1) Ann Aguirre (2) Anne Stuart (2) Annemarie Hartnett (3) audiobooks (1) baby (2) bags (2) ballwinder (1) Bethany Kane (1) BLI (3) Blodeuedd (1) Blood and Shadows (1) Bolero (1) Book Addiction (1) Book Lovers Inc (4) books (1) Cardigan (5) Carolyn Jewel (1) charlotte Featherstone (1) Chevry (1) Christina Henry (1) covers (6) cowboys (1) craziness (1) Cynthia Eden (1) Darynda Jones (1) Daybreak (2) Deidre Knight (2) Devon Monk (1) diy (1) DNF (1) Earworm of the Week (4) Emma Holly (1) Erin McCarthy (1) erotica (7) eurovision (1) FO Friday (4) Gena Showalter (1) Guest HEAs (3) guest review (1) guestposting (1) hat (1) historical (1) Ilona Andrews (2) inez kelley (2) J.D. Robb (1) Jaci Burton (3) Jean Brashear (1) Jill Sorenson (1) Joely Sue Burkhart (5) Joey W. Hill (1) Julia Barrett (7) Karen MacInerney (1) Keri Arthur (2) Kevin Hearne (1) Kirsten Kapur (1) knitting (8) Kresley Cole (1) Krista D. Ball (1) Lauren Dane (4) Lea closetreader (1) Leanna Renee Hieber (1) Leslie Parrish (1) Lexi Ryan (2) Linda Howard (1) Linda Jones (1) LIsa Kleypas (1) Lorelei James (1) Lucani Lovers (3) Malabrigo Yarn (1) Marked Series (3) Maya Banks (6) megan hart (5) Middlemarch Mates (1) Moira Rogers (8) monthly HEAs (4) Olivia Cunning (1) originally posted at The Geeky Bookworm (86) Paris (1) play by play (1) review (94) Richelle Mead (1) Riley Jenson (2) Robert E. Crull (1) Robyn Carr (2) Rough Riders (1) S.J. Day (3) Sara Brookes (1) Saskia Walker (1) Shannon McKelden (1) shawls (7) Shelley Munro (1) Sherry Thomas (1) Shiloh Walker (2) Sirantha Jax (2) Southern Arcana (3) Stacia Kane (1) Star Runner (1) steeking (1) Stephanie Julian (4) Stephen West (3) Stilettos INC (2) Susi (3) Sweet Series (3) Sydney Somers (1) Taygete (1) Teal Ceagh (3) The Connaghers (2) The Edge Series (1) The House of Rohan (1) The Travises (1) Tina Donahue (2) Tracey O'Hara (1) tracy cooper-posey (1) Victoria Dahl (4) WIP (5) WIP Wednesday (6)

Popular Posts

  © On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009 Modified by SusiSunshine   © Secret HEA Society 2010

Back to TOP